हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे राम हरे राम राम राम हरे हरे

Arquivo

quinta-feira, 22 de julho de 2010

Homenagem a Sriman Aindra Prabhu – SG Sahishnu Krsna Prabhu

"Very very sad news..........for iskcon vrundavan & all of us..who want to become krishna bhakta.
I personally feel I lost krishna's most beloved friend...... i just met him last our visit TO VRUNDAVAN but he had stolen our heart.
During my last visit to vrundavan,I never know him before but Krishna's arrangement i suddenly met him for about 2 hours there  he told me very confidential past times of shri shri radha Krishna but after two hours he suddenly stop & ask me  i donot know why i am talking to you all this, later when i went to his room he told he is writing book on this. when i visit his room- i saw with full of saligram silas & room covered with cow dung on all walls & ceiling- There were two thousand saligramji.he was honouring with tulsi to all of them. i saw  he wears only jute (raisins from coconut cloth) unsteached cloth. his room was too conjusted with saligramji. I stupidly ask a silly question, don't you think you have too conjusted room? he told me it is their (saligramji-krishna's mercy) mercy that even though they are keeping me with them. it is conjusted to their lord ship not to me.
i was shocked to get that reply & understood how deep he was. he was sleeping also in bamboo met. such a austere & with great love for shri shri radha Krishna i saw in him. he started 24 hours kirtan in vrundavan as per srila prabhupada wish earlier. he use to sing whole night kirtan in the temple with mild way to please the beloved lord since last about 24 years.
I told we are planning to come to vrundavan for retired life-we have plot here- he told come to vrundavan as van prastha or sanyasi not grahastha.come to vrundavan & never leave vrundavan any more.
i told  i have two saligramji & we do abhishek  as my guru maharaj HH JAY PATAKA SWAMI told me to do daily. then he told you should keep minimum one or five saligramji then he gave me three sligram silas-not from his room but some where else he brought next day for me.. also when I have to leave vrundavan i ask can you please give me some guidance/ advise how i can improve in bhakti? because i have to leave  vrundavan today. he told me if a person leave vrundavn & if natural tears doesn't come while leaving VRUNDAVAN then he may not come back to real vrundavan. he bless me with lovable tears where we both were having tears.
i was thinking next kartik i will grab opportunity to see him again but Krishna's plan was different ! i feel  how i can see & discuss hari katha with him. he was on totally transcendental level no doubt. No doubt he was confidential lover of shri shri Radha Krishna. Similarities of vakreshvar pandit &  aindra prabhu dis appearance is same day which is- both of them were kirtan priya. vakreshvar pandit was incarnation of Tung vidya -one of asta sakhi of krishna. he use to dance & kirtan for 72 hours non stop.
I PERSONALLY FEEL I LOST HIS BELOVED ASSOCIATION. IT WAS GURU MAHARAJ MERCY THAT BY HIS BLESSING & INSTRUCTION I WENT VRUNDAVAN & MET THIS RARE SOUL.
There are some more glories with him but i can not describe here all.
Sahishnu Krishna Das. JPS"

Buscar